Let Us Help Guide You Through the Workers' Compensation Claims Process
Contact your State Farm® agent with questions about workers' compensation insurance or to start the claims process.
If an Employee is Injured
- Open your Claims Kit and locate the state(s) you operate in or the state(s) in which the injury occurred to obtain details about how to mail, fax, or call in the claim.
- Gather the facts: employee's name, social security number, a description of the accident, names of any witnesses, and a description of the injury.
- Contact us using a state-specific Workers' Compensation toll-free number.
- You will receive a claim number from us for future reference of the claim.
- Medical and disability benefits are paid as determined by individual state laws.
- Check with your agent or claim representative for complete details.
This is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.