About Our Ads & Tracking
We, along with our vendors, use several common tracking technologies on our website properties and in our mobile applications to collect information about your computer or device. These may include browser cookies, local shared objects (such as "Flash" cookies), analytical tools, or other technologies. We use these tools to:
- Acknowledge our customers and visitors.
- Store your information if you are registered on our site.
- Improve our websites, services, and functionality.
- Better understand the interests of our customers and our website visitors.
- Assist with marketing and serve you with advertising and other content in which we think you will be interested. To do so, we may observe your behaviors when you interact with us on our properties, like websites or emails, or on other websites we do not control. We may also use information about your browsing history or your current interaction with our website properites or mobile applications that we collect from you or obtain from vendors.
- Perform analytics.
- Prevent and investigate fraud.
Last Updated 8/15