State Farm® Good Neighbor Visa®
- Competitive interest rate
- Enhanced Security with Chip Card Technology
About this Card
Designed for those who want a competitive APR on every purchase.
- No annual fee
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers* for 12 months, thereafter a variable rate of 11.99%–18.99% APR based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
- New Chip Card Technology provides greater security.
- Important Account Disclosures - Good Neighbor Visa
- Access to our financial management tools
- 24/7 good neighbor service
- Online and mobile access anytime
- Works with Apple Pay
- Worldwide Visa credit card acceptance and cash access via ATMs
- Account Fraud Monitoring
- Visa $250,000 Travel Accident Insurance1
- Visa Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver1
- Visa Personal Identity Theft Protection1
- Visa Travel and Emergency Assistance Services1
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability1
- Visa Shopping and Travel discounts
1Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please call 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472) for additional details.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.