State Farm® Good Neighbor Visa®
Low purchase APR and low balance transfer offers.
State Farm Good Neighbor Visa
Ideal card for people interested in a low interest rate and a low balance transfer offer.
- Competitive interest rate.
- Introductory APR on balance transfers.1
- Carrying a balance transfer balance may impact your grace period for purchases.*
- No annual fee.1
- Enhanced Security with Chip Card Technology
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months, thereafter a variable rate of 11.24%–18.24% APR based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.1
- Balance transfer fee of $10 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $250).
*You will lose the grace period for new purchases if the total balance of your new purchases and your balance transfers are not paid in full before the due date. To avoid losing your grace period for new purchases, do not use your card for new purchases after your balance transfer or pay the entire balance, including both the new purchases and balance transfers, within the billing cycle that you make a new purchase.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.