Credit Card Management
Want to get the most out of your State Farm Bank® Visa® credit card? The following resources can help.
These resources can help you understand how to build credit, decide which credit card is best for you, and establish strong identity security.
- Build credit
- Protect your identity
- Identity theft resources
- Avoid email fraud and phishing
- Purchases and online security
- Monitoring your credit score
- Financial cards and ATM security
- Credit impacts loan qualification, rate
- Credit report tracks credit history
- Finding a good credit card
- Why it's important to build credit early
- Rebuilding your credit
- Your credit score
- Top 5 ways to improve your credit score
- Online credit monitoring tools
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.