Credit Card Management
Want to get the most out of your State Farm Bank® Visa® credit card? The following resources can help.
These resources can help you understand how to build credit, decide which credit card is best for you, and establish strong identity security.
- Build credit
- Protect your identity
- Identity theft resources
- Avoid email fraud and phishing
- Purchases and online security
- Monitoring your credit score
- Financial cards and ATM security
- Credit impacts loan qualification, rate
- Credit report tracks credit history
- Finding a good credit card
- Why it's important to build credit early
- Rebuilding your credit
- Your credit score
- Top 5 ways to improve your credit score
- Online credit monitoring tools
State Farm Bank, F.S.B, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.