Important Mortgage Product Information
The information below pertains to all mortgage loan products, purchases and refinance transactions.
Submit a Mortgage Inquiry
- Payment amounts shown do not include taxes or insurance and the actual monthly payment obligation will be greater.
- For the 7/1 ARM loan advertised: The interest rate is variable and the APR and payment may increase after consummation.
After the expiration date of the initial 7 year introductory period, the interest rate can increase annually according to the market index. The interest rate, APR and payment will equal the current LIBOR index plus a margin of 2.250%. The maximum increase to the interest rate the first adjustment year is 2% over the introductory rate. Thereafter, the interest rate may adjust every year by a maximum of 2%. The maximum change to the interest for the life of the loan is 5% over the initial rate for the remainder of the loan term. The rate and payment example above are based on the current LIBOR index plus the margin.
- Discount points are based on a percentage of your loan amount which you can pay to lower the amount of interest on subsequent payments. Various options are available. Please contact your participating State Farm agent or State Farm Bank.
- Actual rates, points and Annual Percentage Rate (APR) may vary and are subject to change without notice. Terms and product availability will vary depending on your individual circumstances.
- There is no prepayment penalty.
- Loans are underwritten and offered through State Farm Bank, F.S.B.
- There is no requirement to purchase any insurance or other products from State Farm in conjunction with or as a condition to obtaining a loan from State Farm Bank. You are free to obtain any collateral insurance required by State Farm Bank from any insurer of your choice as acceptable to State Farm Bank.
- For additional information on loan terms, different loan amounts, programs, eligible property types, and other information, contact your participating State Farm agent or contact State Farm Bank. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit a written application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com® or by contacting the Bank at 888-556-3498. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.
Mortgage Loan Finder
Not sure which mortgage loan option is right for you? Use our loan finder tool to get a customized recommendation.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.