Learn More About Managing Banking Transactions Here
State Farm Bank® knows that managing your account should be simple. In order to make things easier for you, we're providing how-to and general account information to get you on your way to meeting your financial goals.
- Watch our demo for a good starting point of information about State Farm Bank.
- Account Help: Use our helpful how-to guide that walks you through how to perform common account tasks on your State Farm Bank accounts.
- You can manage and access your account in many ways. Browse by online, mobile, text, ATM, and automated phone according to your preference.
- With MyTime Deposit®, make deposits to your State Farm® account anytime, anywhere, with your desktop scanner or smartphone. Learn more about MyTime Deposit and how to use it here.
- Follow this how-to guide for help with making an overnight deposit.
- Take a look at our forms and downloads library for automatic payment plan forms, help balancing a checkbook, payment transfer forms and more.
- Check out our Learning and Resource Center to learn more about managing your finances.
If you have any questions, you can always contact us directly for help.
Join the Conversation
We want to know how we're doing. Send us feedback, find us on social media, and more!
We want to know what you think. Find out how to join the conversation.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.