Manage Your Online Bank Account
Online banking allows you to securely access your account. See all the ways you can get connected to manage your online bank account. Log in or register now to access all the below features for your account(s).
Access your Account anytime. Anywhere.
Check your balance. Pay bills. Deposit checks. And more.
Download the Pocket Agent® app
Checking and Savings Accounts
Sign up for Electronic statements
- Secure and Easily accessible. You will receive an email at the address you provide when your monthly online statement is available.
- Reduce Paper Clutter. Statements are available for 7 years
- Easy to enroll
- Log into your "My Accounts" page
- Select the appropriate account
- Select the "Customer Service" tab to manage your statement delivery options
Pay and Manage Your Bills with Our Simple Features
- Smart calendar – see how quickly a payee can receive your payment
- Pay someone – select your payee from a list of established payees or create your own
- View, print and file bills – retain your bill payment records in one reliable or secure location
- Payment options – set up manual or automatic payments to specific payees
- Payment activity – view past or pending payments and create bill payment reports
- Expedited payment – send an overnight check for next day payment. Learn more about State Farm Bank® Expedited Bill Pay Terms and Conditions.
- Between your State Farm Bank deposit accounts
- To and from your accounts held at other financial institutions
- To another person by text message or email
Deposit Checks Online with Your Smartphone or Scanning Device
Take a photo or scan your check to make a deposit using MyTime Deposit®.
Place a Stop Payment on a Check
View Checks You've Written
View or print images of cleared checks up to 18 months form the posting date.
Place an online order for new checks.
View & Download Your Account Info
See and save your account activity, balances, and periodic statements including checks, point-of-sale purchases, and other transactions for up to seven years from the statement date.
Manage Banking Categories
Categorize your deposits, payments, transfers, and other spending to help you track and manage your budgeting habits.
Create Banking Reports
Customize banking reports to fit your financial needs and goals and help you manage your money.
Customize Alerts Based on Account and Service Activity
Set alerts for low balance warnings, check processing, new statements, and more.
Send Secure Email Messages to Customer Service
For questions regarding your account, send a secure email message to a State Farm Bank customer service representative.
Open New Accounts Quickly
Opening a new account is quick and easy. Transfer money from an existing account for the opening deposit.
Join the Conversation
We want to know how we're doing. Send us feedback, find us on social media, and more!
We want to know what you think. Find out how to join the conversation.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm Agent.