State Farm Bank participates in Deposit Sharing. Deposits can be made at full-service ATMs owned by State Farm Bank that offer deposit-taking capabilities or at full-service ATMs where the financial institution participates in deposit sharing.
The actual availability of this function is determined by the financial institution that owns/operates the ATM and State Farm Bank cannot control availability.
To find a deposit sharing ATM in your area, click on the links above and filter by ATMs with shared deposit capabilities. You can also contact our Bank Response Center (877-734-2265); hearing and speech impaired customers, please dial 711, and ask about deposit sharing ATMs located where you live.
ATM Surcharge Rebates
State Farm Bank will not charge customers for the use of ATMs not owned by the Bank (called "foreign ATMs") and will rebate foreign ATM fees charged by the ATM owner according to the following guidelines:
- If there is a direct deposit via Automated Clearing House (ACH) into the State Farm Bank Checking, Interest Checking, or Money Market Savings Account during the statement cycle, State Farm Bank will rebate any amount of foreign ATM fees.
- If there has been no direct deposit via an ACH credit into the State Farm Bank checking, Interest Checking, or Money Market Savings Account during the statement cycle, the Bank will rebate up to a total of $10 in foreign ATM surcharges per account per statement cycle.
- State Farm Bank Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts will also be rebated up to a total of $10 in foreign ATM surcharges per account per statement cycle.
- For International ATM Fees incurred traveling outside of the U.S., please call us at 877-734-2265; hearing impaired customers, please dial 711, to have your rebate applied to your account. For those customers who receive up to $10 per statement cycle, the amount of the International ATM Fee Rebate will be deducted from your $10 benefit.
- When you use an ATM not owned by us, you may be charged a fee by the ATM operator and you may be charged a fee for balance inquiry even if you do not complete a fund transfer. These fees will be rebated in the same manner as other ATM fees.
- State Farm Bank will impose a fee to non-State Farm Bank issued cards for withdrawing cash from a State Farm Bank ATM.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.