Pay and Manage Your Bills with Our Easy-to-Use Features
- Smart calendar – see how quickly a payee can receive your payment
- Pay someone new – select your payee from a list of hundreds of already established payees or create your own
- View, print and file bills – keep your bill payment records in one safe place
- Payment options – set up manual or automatic payments to specific payees
- Payment activity – view past payments, pending payments, and create bill payment reports
- Expedited payment – send an overnight check for a payment that's due the next day.
Learn more about Checking and Savings Accounts
- Between your State Farm Bank® deposit accounts
- To and from your accounts held at other financial institutions
- To another person
Deposit Checks Online with Your Smartphone or Scanning Device
Take a photo or scan your check to make a deposit using MyTime Deposit®.
Place a Stop Payment on a Check
View Checks You've Written
View or print images of cleared checks up to 18 months from the posting date.
Place an online order for new checks.
View & Download Your Account Info
See and save your account activity, balances, and periodic statements including checks, point-of-sale purchases, and other transactions for up to 7 years from the statement date.
Manage Banking Categories
Categorize your deposits, payments, transfers, and other spending to help you track and manage your budgeting habits.
Create Banking Reports
Customize banking reports to fit your financial needs and goals and help you manage your money.
Customize Alerts Based on Account and Service Activity
Set up alerts for things like low balance warnings, check processing, new statements, and more.
Send Secure Email Messages to Customer Service
For questions regarding your account, send a secure email message to a State Farm Bank customer service representative.
Open New Accounts Quickly
Opening a new account is quick and easy, and you can transfer money from your existing account to the new account for the opening deposit.
Please Call Us Toll-Free
877-SF4-BANK(877-734-2265) for checking and savings
877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472) for credit cards
888-559-1922 for technical difficulties
Join the Conversation
We want to know how we're doing. Send us feedback, find us on social media, and more!
We want to know what you think. Find out how to join the conversation.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.