Library of Forms and Downloads
At State Farm Bank®, our goal is to make sure it's easy for you to get the most out of your banking experience. The following library contains various forms and reference documents that will help you bank the way you want to. Whether you're learning to balance your checkbook or looking for a particular disclosure document, State Farm Bank is here to help.
State Farm Bank deposit accounts are FDIC insured.
- Vehicle and Home Equity Automatic Payment Plan Form [PDF-649.5KB] - The Automatic Payment Plan utilizes a national banking system designed to make bill payment and record-keeping easier and more efficient. It is an optional and convenient way to pay your loan payment.
- State Farm Bank Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit [PDF-715.1KB] - Are you interested in the convenience of direct deposit? All you need to do is print and complete this form and provide it to your employer (or other fund originator).
- Closing Request Form [PDF-64.8KB] - Want to move your money from another institution over to State Farm Bank? This closing request form makes it easy. Be sure to ask your financial institution about account-closing procedures to determine if this form is acceptable. If so, simply print and mail this completed form to the bank that holds the account you wish to close.
- Home Comparison Chart [PDF-263.1KB] - After looking at several properties, you may not recall the features associated with a particular house. Use this scorecard to list the features of houses you've viewed. This will help when it comes time to narrow your choices.
- Instructions For Completing The ID Theft Affidavit [PDF-46.6KB] - If you're the victim of identity theft, you need to make certain that you don't become responsible for the debts incurred by the identity thief. To do this, you'll need to provide proof that you didn't create the debt to each of the companies where accounts were opened or used in your name. Check out this document for all of the details and instructions.
Join the Conversation
We want to know how we're doing. Send us feedback, find us on social media, and more!
We want to know what you think.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois (Bank), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.