Use UPS® to Overnight Deposits for State Farm Bank® Deposit Accounts
There is no charge for an application with an initial deposit of $100 or more. Utilize our convenient overnight service to deposit $100 or more to an existing account using prepaid shipping labels from UPS. To use the State Farm Bank complimentary overnight delivery service, an original UPS shipping label must be created from the UPS shipping label link identified below. Photocopies of labels cannot be used.
- The UPS overnight delivery service is for deposit account transactions only and should not be used for cash deposits or deposits less than $100.
- UPS envelopes should not be used for loan applications, loan payments, credit card payments or insurance premiums.
- UPS overnight delivery service is for domestic mailings only. International mailings are not available.
- Photocopies or previously used shipping labels cannot be used.
- Overnight envelopes may only be picked up at an authorized UPS location as listed below. Should the envelope be picked up from a residence you will incur the charge.
Six Easy Steps To Overnight Your Deposit By UPS
- Print a UPS shipping label for each deposit.
- Include a preprinted deposit slip from your account. If you do not have the preprinted deposit slip, print an overnight transmittal form.
- Each shipping label is assigned a tracking number. To track your deposit it's important to print a new label for each shipment.
- Obtain a UPS envelope and shipping pouch from any UPS Store location, UPS Customer Center, UPS Drop Box, UPS Alliance Location, UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet location or UPS Authorized Service Provider. Do not attach the UPS shipping label to any other type of envelope. Use only UPS envelopes. Boxes or bags are not acceptable.
- Insert the supporting documents:
- Signed account application for a new account (not required for new accounts opened online) OR
- Preprinted deposit slip for an existing account. There is NO charge for deposit slips. They can be reordered online, or by contacting State Farm Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265); callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.
- Endorsed check
- Seal the envelope, insert the shipping label into the plastic pouch, and affix it to the back of the envelope. If you do not have a pouch, affix the folded label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label.
- Please be sure to write down the tracking number for your records. Take the envelope to any UPS Store location, UPS Customer Center, UPS Drop Box, UPS Alliance Location or Authorized Shipping Outlet or UPS Authorized Service Provider. You can find a UPS location near you by going to www.ups.com/dropoff.
- Shipments are only collected and processed by UPS Monday through Friday. Envelopes dropped off on weekends won't be collected until Monday and will be delivered to State Farm Bank on Tuesday.
We recommend you contact UPS at 800-PICK-UPS (800-742-5877) to inquire about the cut-off times for overnight service in your area. Depending on the time and the location, it's possible for delivery to take up to two days.
Further questions should be directed to State Farm Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265); callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.
UPS trademarks used by permission.
We're there for you whenever and wherever,
including your pocket.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois (Bank), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.