State Farm Bank® Bill Payments
The Benefits of Paying Bills Online
Conveniently pay your bills online with your State Farm Bank checking or money market account.
- Pay your bills online, from one location, using just one password
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- On-the-go bill payment with the State Farm® app
- Pay bills you'd normally pay by check
- Receive eBills from participating companies, including cable providers, utilities and more
Conveniently Set up Online Payments
- First, log in to your State Farm Bank account
- Follow the "Pay Bills Online" link from your "Policies and Accounts" page, or select the "Bill Pay" tab on any other page
- Now, choose a payee, enter the payment amount, select a date from the smart calendar and hit "Submit"1
How easy is that?
Add a New Payee
- Select the "Pay Someone New" box
- Enter your account number with that business
- Add the address where bills are sent and hit "Submit"
When you see the confirmation page, you're done!
Need to change or cancel a payment before it's been delivered? You can always review, cancel or edit your pending payments.
Automatic Payments and eBills
Pay your regular bills by setting up recurring bill payments. Here's how:
- Find the payee and open the "more options" arrow next to the name
- Select "Pay Automatically"
You can also set up eBills to alert you electronically when you receive a bill, making bills more convenient to pay!
Need to send a payment fast?
For a small fee2, we'll overnight a paper check to your payee. Just log in to your account and select "Expedited Payment" from the "Bill Pay" page. We've got you covered.
Bill pay disclosure
The State Farm app gives you access to your State Farm Bank® account whenever and wherever you like.
Download the State Farm mobile app
1When scheduling payments, the earliest possible Send On date for each payee will be designated within the Smart Calendar function. The Smart Calendar allows You to see a Deliver by date when scheduling a payment. In order to reduce the possibility of late payment charges You should ensure that the Deliver by date is no later than the actual Due Date reflected on your Biller statement. Electronic payments will be delivered within two business days of the Send On date. There is a 3 p.m. Central Time business day cutoff time for scheduling payments.
2There is a 6 p.m. Central Time business day cutoff for scheduling paper check payments to be delivered overnight mail for a fee. For more information refer to: Bill pay disclosure and Pricing Schedule for Consumer & Business Deposit Accounts.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com® or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm Agent.