Ride On with Motorcycle Insurance from State Farm®
The open road is always an adventure. You never know what might be around the bend. So make sure you're prepared for whatever the road has in store for you, with a State Farm motorcycle insurance policy. We've offered motorcycle insurance since 1962, and today more than a million riders insure their bikes with us. Find out why — talk to your local agent about coverage options and motorcycle insurance quotes.
Find an Agent
We will consider any factory-built motorcycle, classic motorcycle, custom motorcycle, motorscooter, and other two- or three-wheel vehicles including minibikes and trail bikes licensed for use on public roads.
Motorcycle Insurance Coverage Options
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while riding your motorcycle
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motorist
- Damage to your motorcycle caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism, and other losses even while your motorcycle is in storage for the winter
- Custom motorcycle work, such as paint or upgraded components
- Attached side cars
This is only a general description of available motorcycle insurance coverage and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information and motorcycle insurance quotes, see your State Farm agent.