Derrick Jones

Street Address
18661 Dixie Hwy
Homewood, IL 60430-3728
Second Building North of 187th St, East Side of Dixie Hwy
Mailing Address
18661 Dixie Hwy
Homewood, IL 60430-3728
Office Phone: 708-799-6100
Fax: 708-799-8825
Office Hours
M-F 9-5
Tues Eve & Sat by Appt
24 HR Good Neighbor Service
  • English
  • Español
License: IL-8952483
Additional License: IN-634569

Get a Quote

Continue a saved quote

Contact Insurance Agent
Derrick Jones

Start a Claim

Check the status of a claim

Go to the Claims Center

Collapse Products Offered/Serviced by this Agent

Products Offered/Serviced by this Agent

  • Auto Insurance
  • Home and Property Insurance
  • Life Insurance
  • Health Insurance
  • Banking Products
  • Annuities


State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Logo
Equal Housing Lender Logo

Life Insurance and annuities are issued by State Farm Life Insurance Company. (Not Licensed in MA, NY, and WI) State Farm Life and Accident Assurance Company (Licensed in New York and Wisconsin) Home Office, Bloomington, Illinois.

Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp., (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2014/12/2170

State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities which provide banking and insurance products. Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.

Neither State Farm nor its agents provide tax or legal advice. Please consult a tax or legal advisor for advice regarding your personal circumstances.