Vehicle Estimate and Repair Services
State Farm® offers a range of claim service options for vehicle estimates and repairs.
Select Service® Vehicle Repair Program
The State Farm Select Service program is a network of auto repair shops committed to providing quality, professional services.
- Take your vehicle to the shop to get an estimate and complete repairs
- Guaranteed completion dates
- Written, national limited lifetime warranty
- Direct payment to the shop when repairs are completed
How does it work?
- Step 1: Choose a repair shop – it’s fast and convenient.
- Step 2: Contact the repair shop to schedule an estimate or just drive in.
- Step 3: Approve the estimate and authorize repairs.
- Step 4: Pay your deductible directly to the repair shop, if applicable.
- Step 5: State Farm gets the bill when repairs are complete.
Haven’t filed a claim yet?
Choose a Select Service shop when you file a claim online.
Already filed a claim?
Log in or register for online claim services to choose your repair shop online or talk to your claim associate.
If you'd like to use a repair shop you do not see in the Select Service program, contact your claim associate.
The Select Service Program may not be available in all service areas. Some vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, contact your State Farm agent or claim associate.
- You have the ability to select a repairer of your choice that meets your vehicle repair needs.
- Only you can authorize repairs to your vehicle.
- The selection of a Select Service repair shop is not a waiver of any coverage issue that may exist.
- This program is not available in Rhode Island or Massachusetts.
Vehicle Inspection Sites (VIS)
Do you prefer an auto repair shop that isn't in the Select Service program? Take your vehicle to one of our convenient inspection sites, where a State Farm appraiser will provide an estimate you can take to your shop.
Log in to online claim services to schedule an inspection or contact your claim associate.
If your damage is minor, the State Farm Pocket Estimate app is a fast and convenient way to upload photos so we can start on your estimate right away. (Not available in all states.)
Talk to your claim associate about these and other estimate and repair options available to you during the claim process.