When your property is damaged and in need of professional repair, or you are seeking a contractor or roofer to assist with remodeling work, it is your responsibility to select a contractor or roofer that will repair your property.
The Contractor Locator page can help you identify potential service providers that manage a network of contractors or roofers who service your area, whether you have had a loss or not.
The Contractor Locator page shows contact information in alphabetical order (Network Service Provider name, phone number and website address) for participating network service providers who can assist you in identifying contractors or roofers within their network.
- A network service provider (sometimes referred to as a Third Party Administrator (TPA) aggregates and manages a national network of participating independent contractors or roofers.
- Participating independent contractors and roofers specify to the network service provider the zip codes or geographic areas the contractors or roofers service.
- Customers can contact a network service provider to get assistance with identifying and selecting participating contractor(s) or roofer(s) within their network who service the customer’s geographic area.
- Network service providers also manage participating contractor or roofer quality and handle all complaints and warranty issues presented by customers related to contractors or roofers participating in their network.
- Customers may contact the individual network service provider whose information appears on the Contractor Locator page to get details and additional information regarding services they provide.
State Farm® does not warrant or guarantee the performance of any network service provider or contractors/roofers you select.
If you have any questions, contact your State Farm agent or claim specialist.
If you intend to pursue a claim with State Farm, or need direction for how to report a claim, contact your State Farm agent or report a claim on StateFarm.com.