Find an Auto Repair Shop Near You
You have the ability to select a repairer of your choice that meets your vehicle repair needs. Only you can authorize repairs to your vehicle.
Find a Repair Shop
Already submitted a claim?
Log in to your account to choose your repair shop online – it may be more convenient than a phone call!
- Go to "Claims Activity" to find your recent Claim.
- If eligible, you will see "Select Shop" under "Your Next Steps."
- We will send your claim information to the repair shop you choose, and you can contact them to schedule an estimate appointment.
State Farm Select Service® Program
The State Farm Select Service program is a network of auto repairers committed to providing quality auto repairs for State Farm customers. Repairers invited to participate in the Select Service program have to meet performance standards established by State Farm and provide:
- Quality, professional repairs
- Written national limited lifetime repair warranty
- Guaranteed completion dates
- Washing and vacuuming of the vehicle
- Pick up and delivery service upon request
- Direct payment to the repair shop upon completion of repairs
- And other convenient services
The Auto Repair Shop Locator
The locator allows you to identify Select Service repair shops up to 70 miles/112 km of the address you provide and will list a maximum of 50 repair shops. The search results show participating repair shops in order of their performance on the Select Service Program as determined by State Farm within the geographic area you selected.
Note: The Select Service Program may not be available in all service areas. Some vehicle damage claims resulting from severe weather, fire, or theft may not qualify for the program. For more information, contact your State Farm agent or claim associate. This program is not available in Rhode Island or Massachusetts.
Pocket Agent® Doesn't Mind If It's After Hours
Pay bills. File claims. And more.