Money Market Savings
Save for tomorrow with the flexibility you want today.
Banking Benefits – Deposit Introductory 2.25% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) 
Apply for an Account
More Banking Benefits
More accounts mean more benefits for you.
With our Money Market Savings account, you can save for the future while earning a great rate. Open an account with $1,000 and if you maintain a $500 average daily balance or have a direct deposit (ACH credit) each statement cycle, the minimum balance fee is waived. A competitive interest rate, access to our online bank, mobile deposits on your smartphone, convenient 24-hour access — this account has it all!
Features and Benefits
- Open your Money Market Savings account with as little as $1,000 and start earning interest. 
- Variable, tiered interest rate.
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to your account monthly.
- This account is FDIC insured.
- Complimentary ATM card available.
- No fee for ATMs used that are owned by State Farm Bank. Account will be rebated up to $10 per statement cycle when a foreign (non-State Farm Bank owned) ATM is used. Unlimited ATM surcharge rebates for foreign ATMs with direct deposit. Limitations Apply 
- Six transfers per monthly statement cycle. Refer to the Truth in Savings Disclosures for additional details.
- Withdrawals may be made by ATM, online transfer, mail, or telephone. Refer to the Truth in Savings Disclosures for additional details.
- Overdraft protection available with a State Farm Bank deposit account or State Farm Visa ® credit card.
- Complimentary money market checks.
- Complimentary online banking and bill payment.
- Monthly statements available.
- Statements available online or by mail.
Compare Our Money Market Savings Account with our Checking Accounts
- The individual(s) on the account must have a Social Security Number (SSN), Tax Identification Number (TIN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- At least one account holder must be age 18 or older.
- Minors may be listed as the primary or secondary account holder. While we do allow minors as account holders, these accounts must be opened on the phone or through a State Farm® agent.
Fees and charges may reduce earnings on accounts. Refer to the Pricing Schedule for Consumer & Business Deposit Accounts and the Truth in Savings Disclosures for more details.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com® or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm Agent.