Open a Savings account
No matter your goals — saving for retirement, competitive interest rates, or online convenience — there's a Savings account that's just right for your needs. Compare savings options here: regular Savings account and Money Market Savings.
Apply for an Account
We're here with simple ways to help grow your money. Open a Savings account today with an opening deposit of just $1001.
More Banking Benefits
More accounts mean more benefits for you.
Savings account Highlights
- Open your Savings account with $100 or more.1
- Get up to $10 in ATM fee rebates per Savings account statement cycle.1Limitations apply
Savings account Features and Benefits
- No more waiting in line to make a deposit.1
- Savings account may be used as an overdraft protection account for a State Farm Bank® Deposit account, if you request the two accounts be linked.
- Complimentary ATM card available.
- No fee for ATMs owned by State Farm Bank. Account will be rebated up to $10 per statement cycle when a foreign (non-State Farm Bank owned) ATM is used1. Limitations apply
- Monthly Savings account statements online or by mail.
- Get cash or complete other financial transactions almost anywhere, day or night.
- Point-of sale Personal Identification Number (PIN) purchases (debit purchases) can be made from merchant terminals that display the NYCE®, Visa or PLUS® network logos.
- Withdrawals, transfers, and balance inquires can be made at ATMs that display NYCE®, Visa, or PLUS® network logos.
- To find an ATM or learn more about ATM deposits, visit our ATM Banking page.
- Protection against unauthorized use, even if the card is lost or stolen.2
Compare Savings Products
1 Refer to the Pricing Schedule for Consumer & Business Deposit accounts and the Truth in Savings Disclosures for more details.
2 Refer to the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Customer Agreement for more details.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com® or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm Agent.