Farming or Ranchingis Your Life
Farm or Ranch Insurance Designed Around Your Needs
Since our company's founding, we've recognized the unique needs of farmers and ranchers. That's why we designed our Farm or Ranch Insurance to provide broad and flexible coverage for both your personal and business needs.
No matter the size of the operation, whether you own or rent, or raise crops or livestock, our policies may be expanded and tailored to help meet your unique insurance needs.
To learn more about available Farm or Ranch Insurance or to get a quote, contact a State Farm® agent.
Find an Agent
Basics of Farm or Ranch Insurance
- Farm home and contents
- Farm Personal Property
- Farm or Ranch Structures/Other Buildings
- Liability protection
What does Farm or Ranch Insurance cover?
- Protects household personal property in your dwelling, like clothes, furniture and appliances if you live on your farm or ranch.
- Covers the Farm Personal Property (such as farm machinery, grain, livestock, and farm tools) that you use in your farming operations.
- The policy can be customized to cover farm buildings or structures you wish to insure.
- Coverage for your legal liability up to the limits in the policy for damages because of bodily injury or property damage.
- Coverage for medical expenses up to the limits in the policy for people who are on your premises with your permission and are accidentally injured. The coverage also extends to people accidentally injured by your activities.
This information contains only a general description of coverages and is not a contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
State Farm General Insurance Company
State Farm Florida Insurance Company
Winter Haven, FL
State Farm Lloyds