State Farm® Homeowners Quote Checklist
What You Will Need
Below is a list of information required to get a quote. You have the option to save your progress at any point during the quote process and continue your quote later.
Get a Homeowners Quote
- Applicant name(s) and date of birth
- Location address
- Coverage start date
- Email address
- Number of people living in your house full-time
- Occupancy information (how is dwelling occupied – primary or seasonal/secondary, number of weeks occupied)
- Any business, including child care, conducted on premises
- How much coverage do you want for your home (Dwelling amount)?
Note: Within the quote State Farm makes the 360Value® Online Estimating Tool available, along with a video and instructions, if you need assistance in estimating the replacement cost of your home.
- Building details (year built, total finished square feet, number of stories, solid fuel appliance, detached structures)
- Safety features (deadbolt locks, fire extinguisher, sprinkler system, fire or smoke alarm, burglar alarm)
- Insurance history (any losses in last 5 years, most recent property insurance carrier, dates of coverage)
- Fire protection questions - if home is outside city limits (fire service and accessibility type questions)
- Coverage amounts
- Additional protections (other coverages such as increased limit for home computers and jewelry)
There are a couple options on how you can receive help throughout the process.
Save and Continue Later
You can save your quote at any point during the process and come back to it later.
Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.® We offer the ability to select and contact an agent during the quote process (855-980-8053).
Other Product Checklists
Find an Agent