Get protection with animal care and veterinary insurance
Coverage tailored for your animal care services
Whether you are a pet store or kennel owner, pet groomer, or a veterinarian, State Farm® can provide insurance coverage tailored to your line of work. That's just what you get from a State Farm Animal Care Services Policy. You'll have the property and liability protection that is right for you because an agent can help you customize your coverage.
There are many distinctive features available in the Animal Care Services Insurance Policy:
- Property – To protect your business building(s), contents, equipment, and tools from a covered accidental direct physical loss.
- Liability – To protect yourself financially against costly claims and lawsuits covered under the policy.
- Accidental Injury to Animals – Veterinarian expenses may be covered for animals that were injured while in your care, custody, or control.
- Loss of Income – Covers the actual loss of business income caused by a suspension of operations because of covered accidental direct physical loss to the insured premises, including any extra expense incurred to the extent it minimizes the loss of income.
- Computer Property – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for computer equipment used in your business operations, including computers, computer peripherals, computer cables, and software.
- Spoilage – Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to perishable goods caused by mechanical breakdown, power outage, or refrigerant contamination.
Customize your coverage
- Veterinarian Professional Liability – Provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage caused in connection with your practice as a veterinarian.
- Veterinarian Form – Provides coverage for theft, escape, or death resulting from specific perils while in the custody of a Veterinarian.
- Animal Form – Provides coverage for theft, escape, or death resulting from specific perils. Suitable for non-veterinary animal-related businesses.
In addition to your business owners policy, let a local State Farm agent help you customize a plan for your business that can include a Business Auto, Workers' Compensation, business life policies, surety and fidelity bonds, and retirement plans.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.