Auto Services Insurance
Customized Coverage for Your Auto Services Business
Auto Services insurance coverage should be tailored to meet your specific needs – just like the vehicles you service for your customers. With a State Farm™ Auto Services policy, you can get the property and liability protection that's right for you.
Find an Agent
There are many distinctive features available in the Auto Services Insurance Policy:
- Property – To help protect your business buildings and other structures, permanently installed equipment, and office furnishings at your office location from accidental direct physical loss.
- Business Liability – Insurance to help protect you financially against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Mobile Equipment – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for mobile equipment, tools, and equipment used in contracting operations.
- Garagekeepers' Insurance – Provides coverage for accidental direct physical loss to vehicles in the insured's care, custody, or control caused by comprehensive or collision damage. The coverage provided is on a direct (primary) basis without regard to the insured's legal liability.
- Garage Liability – This endorsement provides liability coverage for bodily injury or property damage arising out of the use of a customer's vehicle.
Customize Your Coverage
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured's legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured's employees.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
In addition to your business owners policy, let a local State Farm agent help you customize a plan for your business that can include a Business Auto, Workers' Compensation, business life policies, surety and fidelity bonds, and retirement plans.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.