Protect Your Practice — Add Medical Office Insurance Today
The Right Coverage for Medical Professionals
Medical office insurance from State Farm® provides coverage that can help medical professionals through a variety of challenging events, such as if:
- Your office was destroyed by a fire.
- A customer tripped on your steps and brought a lawsuit against you.
- Your office had to shut down depriving you of income.
- Your business documents were destroyed.
For full details regarding medical office and medical professionals insurance, please contact your State Farm agent.
Find an Agent
There are several distinctive features available in the medical office insurance policy, including:
- Coverage for your Business Property such as buildings and other structures, office furnishings, medical equipment and supplies, property in transit, and much more.
- Business Liability — Liability insurance that provides financial protection against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Loss of Income - Protection in case your net business income is reduced because you must limit or close your business due to a covered loss.
- Accounts Receivable — Covers loss of monies due to you that are uncollectible because of damage to accounts receivable records.
- Backup of Sewer and Drain — Provides coverage for accidental direct physical loss caused by the backing up of sewers or drains inside your building to business personal property at your location.
- Computer Property — Coverage for computer equipment used in the business operation.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration — Coverages work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, become a victim of identity fruad.
- Employee Dishonesty — Covers direct physical loss of business personal property, including money and securities caused by dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Equipment Breakdown — Provides coverage for mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, such as refrigeration equipment, heating, or air conditioning units.
- Money & Securities — Covers the loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, or destruction from described premises, a bank or savings institution, within your living quarters, or while being conveyed by a messenger or armored auto between any of these places.
- Signs — Covers accidental direct physical loss to signs attached to buildings (whether indoor or outdoor) and to outdoor signs not attached to buildings at the described premises owned by you or in your care, custody, or control
- Utility Interruption — Provides loss of income coverage due to failure of communications, water, natural gas, or electrical service to your insured premises for more than eight consecutive hours (see policy provisions).
- Valuable Papers and Records — Covers the cost to research, replace, or restore the lost information on valuable papers and records caused by an insured loss.
Start a Claim
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
Professional Liability insurance is available through State Farm for a limited number of professions. The coverages described in this material are not related to professional liability insurance.
Medical Office insurance is not available in Massachusetts or Rhode Island.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.