Who's at fault when there’s an accident, damage to a vehicle or property, or personal injury? If someone holds you or your business accountable, State Farm® will help you through the claim process.
How Do I Report a Claim Someone Has Filed Against Me?
- Call 800-STATE-FARM (800-782-8332) or contact your agent.
- State Farm will conduct an investigation to assess any allegations.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of your policy, State Farm will pay those claims that you are legally liable to honor.
What Should I Do About a Personal Injury Claim?
Someone is injured during a vehicle accident or while on your property.
- Report the incident immediately through any of these channels.
- Get names and addresses of any witnesses.
- Don't make voluntary payments, obligations, or admissions of liability/fault.