Who's at fault when there's an accident, damage to a vehicle or property, or personal injury? If someone holds you or your business accountable, State Farm® will help you through the claim process.
How do I report a claim someone has filed against me?
- Call 800-SF-CLAIM (1-800-732-52461-800-732-5246) or contact your agent.
- State Farm will conduct an investigation to assess any allegations.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of your policy, State Farm will pay those claims that you are legally liable to honor.
What should I do about a personal injury claim?
Someone is injured during a vehicle accident or while on your property.
- Report the incident immediately through any of these channels.
- File your claim online
- Use the State Farm mobile app
- Call 800-SF-CLAIM (1-800-732-52461-800-732-5246)
- Contact your State Farm agent
- Get names and addresses of any witnesses.
- Don't make voluntary payments, obligations, or admissions of liability/fault.