Fixed Rate Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Grow your savings with a competitive interest rate and the security of FDIC insurance. This fixed-rate CD allows you to choose a term that meets your needs from 12 months up to 60 months.
Open an Account
- Open your CD today with $500 or more and start earning interest.1
- Multiple terms available from 12 to 60 months.
- Interest is compounded daily.
Our fixed-rate CD offers a competitive interest rate and the peace of mind provided by FDIC insurance. This fixed-rate CD allows you to choose a term that meets your needs from 12 months up to 60 months. A great option if you're looking for predictable income or a way to grow your savings.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic renewal at maturity so you can continue to earn interest through your grace period.
- Ten-calendar-day grace period after the maturity date to change the length of the term or withdraw funds without being charged a penalty. You may also increase the amount in your CD during the grace period.1
- FDIC insured up to applicable limits.
- Free online statements.
- For your convenience, interest payments can be added to the CD, paid by check, deposited to a State Farm Bank account, or electronically transferred to an account at another institution.
Compare Our Savings Products
|Fixed-Rate CDs||Money Market Savings||Savings Account|
|Minimum Balance Fee1||No fee||No fee with direct deposit||No fee with direct deposit|
|ATM Fee Rebate Eligible1 Limitations Apply|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5001||$1,000||$100|
|Learn more about Fixed-Rate CDs||Learn more about Money Market Savings||Learn more about Savings Account|
- The individual(s) on the account must have a Social Security Number (SSN), Tax Identification Number (TIN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Minors may be listed as the primary or secondary account holder. These accounts must be opened on the phone or through a State Farm® agent.
1 Refer to the Pricing Schedule for Consumer & Business Deposit Accounts and the Truth in Savings Disclosures for more details. Minimum opening deposit for a regular Fixed Rate CD is $500. The minimum opening deposit for jumbo certificates of deposit is $100,000.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.