Fixed Rate Certificate of Deposit (CD)
Grow your savings with a competitive interest rate and the security of FDIC insurance. This fixed-rate CD allows you to choose a term that meets your needs from as little as 3 months up to 60 months.
Open an Account
- Open your CD today with $500 or more and start earning interest.1
- Multiple terms available, ranging from 3 to 60 months.
- Interest is compounded daily.
Our fixed-rate CD offers a competitive interest rate and the peace of mind provided by FDIC insurance. You get a fixed interest rate over the life of the CD — and with terms from 3 months to 60 months, you can select a CD that meets your needs. A great option if you're looking for predictable income or a way to grow your savings.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic renewal at maturity so you can continue to earn interest through your grace period.
- Ten-calendar-day grace period after the maturity date to change the length of the term or withdraw funds without being charged a penalty. You may also increase the amount in your CD during the grace period.1
- FDIC insured up to applicable limits.
- Free online statements.
- For your convenience, interest payments can be added to the CD, paid by check, deposited to a State Farm Bank account, or electronically transferred to an account at another institution.
Compare Our Savings Products
|Fixed-Rate CDs||Money Market Savings||Savings Account|
|Minimum Balance Fee1||No fee||No fee with direct deposit||No fee with direct deposit|
|ATM Fee Rebate Eligible1 Limitations Apply||Checked||Checked|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$5001||$1,000||$100|
|Learn more about Fixed-Rate CDs||Learn more about Money Market Savings||Learn more about Savings Account|
- The individual(s) on the account must have a Social Security Number (SSN), Tax Identification Number (TIN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Minors may be listed as the primary or secondary account holder. These accounts must be opened on the phone or through a State Farm® agent.
1 Refer to the Pricing Schedule for Consumer & Business Deposit Accounts and the Truth in Savings Disclosures for more details. Minimum opening deposit for a regular Fixed Rate CD is $500. The minimum opening deposit for jumbo certificates of deposit is $100,000.
Get Personalized Rates
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.