State Farm® Rewards Visa®
State Farm® Rewards Visa®
- Earn 1 State Farm Loyalty Rewards point for every $1 spent on eligible purchases.1
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on insurance premium payments, up to $4,000 annually.1
- Redeem points for merchandise, travel and eligible State Farm products.2
- Redemption premium when points are applied toward a qualifying State Farm product.3
- No annual fee.*
- Enhanced Security with Chip Card Technology
- 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months, thereafter a variable rate of 13.49%–20.49% APR based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.*
- Balance transfer fee of $10 or 3% of the amount of each balance transfer, whichever is greater (maximum fee: $250).
- 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months, thereafter a variable rate of 13.49%–20.49% APR based on creditworthiness. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.*
**You will lose the grace period for new purchases if the total balance of your new purchases and your balance transfers are not paid in full before the due date. To avoid losing your grace period for new purchases, do not use your card for new purchases after your balance transfer or pay the entire balance, including both the new purchases and balance transfers, within the billing cycle that you make a new purchase.
1Earn 3 State Farm Loyalty Rewards points for every $1 spent on the first $4,000 of any Net Eligible Insurance Premium Payments made annually. Net Eligible Insurance Premium Payments are insurance premium payments made on your State Farm® Rewards Visa® minus any returns, chargebacks or adjustments deducted from your points balance. The $4,000 threshold will be counted on an annual (January-December) basis. Points are earned based on merchant codes that are assigned to the merchant based on their primary line of business. Purchases without the appropriate merchant code will affect your ability to earn points or the rate at which you earn points. Earn 1 State Farm Loyalty Rewards point for each $1 spent on all other purchases. Balance transfers do not earn State Farm Loyalty Rewards points. Your points do not expire; however, your points may be suspended or you may lose points if your account is not in good standing or is closed.
2Eligible State Farm Bank products include deposit accounts, mortgages and consumer loans. Eligible State Farm products offered by affiliates of State Farm Bank include property and casualty insurance, life insurance, annuities, and mutual funds.
3Not all State Farm products to which you may apply your State Farm Loyalty Rewards points qualify for a redemption premium. Only the following State Farm products are eligible:
Single redemptions to a qualifying State Farm Mutual Funds®, State Farm Life product, or a State Farm Bank Checking/Interest Checking account will earn a redemption premium as follows:
Points Redeemed / Premium
0-24,999 points — No Premium
25,000 - 49,999 — 25% Premium
50,000 - 99,999 — 35% Premium
100,000 - greater — 50% Premium
4Purchases through a third party payment account, digital wallets, or similar technology will not earn points.
5Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply you must use your covered Visa card to secure transactions. Please call 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472) for additional details.
Securities Issued by State Farm VP Management Corp. For more information, call 1-800-447-4930. State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities that provide banking and insurance products. Neither State Farm nor its agents provide investment, tax, or legal advice. AP2015/11/2015
State Farm Bank, F.S.B, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.