Get a Home Equity Line or Loan from State Farm Bank®
Your home is probably the biggest investment you'll ever make. You can tap into that investment when you need it with the competitive rates offered on a State Farm Bank home equity loan or line of credit. This can help you:
- Make home improvements
- Pay education or medical expenses
- Make major purchases
- Refinance an existing home equity line or loan
There are no application fees, so put your home's value to work for you, and get your finances to a better state with a home equity loan or line of credit.
Submit a Home Equity Inquiry
Which loan is right for you?
Use this side-by-side comparison to help you decide.
Home Equity Loan
You borrow a predetermined amount of money to use as you wish. Loan is repaid on a fixed, monthly schedule.1
- Competitive fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- As low as 4.25% (See important terms and disclosures [PDF-172.1KB])
- Convenient fixed monthly payment schedule.
- Various loan terms available — choose the payment schedule you want.
- No application fees.
- Tax advantaged — Interest on home equity loans may be tax-deductible, reducing your tax burden. Consult a tax advisor for information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Revolving credit line that lets you write checks for any amount from $500 up to your total line of credit.1
- Low variable interest rate.
- As low as 4.50% (See important terms and disclosures: Georgia and South Carolina [PDF-1.9MB], Texas [PDF-1.5MB], all other states [PDF-1.8MB])
- Low minimum monthly payments.
- Initial 10-year term, with an additional 15-year term to repay.
- No application fees.
- Tax advantaged — Interest on home equity lines of credit may be tax-deductible, reducing your tax burden. Consult a tax advisor for information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Home Equity Rate Discount
Get a 0.25% discount on your home equity interest rate when you set up automated payment using a State Farm Bank checking, savings or money market savings account.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.