Get a Home Equity Line or Loan from State Farm Bank®
Your home is probably the biggest investment you'll ever make. You can tap into that investment when you need it with the competitive rates offered on a State Farm Bank home equity loan or line of credit. This can help you:
- Make home improvements
- Pay education or medical expenses
- Make major purchases
- Refinance an existing home equity line or loan
There are no application fees, so put your home's value to work for you, and get your finances to a better state with a home equity loan or line of credit.
Submit a Home Equity Inquiry
Which loan is right for you?
Use this side-by-side comparison to help you decide.
Home Equity Loan
You borrow a predetermined amount of money to use as you wish. Loan is repaid on a fixed, monthly schedule.
- Competitive fixed interest rate for the life of the loan.
- As low as 4.99% (See important terms and disclosures [PDF-172.1KB])
- Convenient fixed monthly payment schedule.
- Various loan terms available — choose the payment schedule you want.
- No application fees.
- Tax advantaged — Interest on home equity loans may be tax-deductible, reducing your tax burden. Consult a tax advisor for information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Revolving credit line that lets you write checks for any amount from $500 up to your total line of credit.
- Low variable interest rate.
- As low as 4.75% (See important terms and disclosures: Georgia and South Carolina [PDF-1.9MB], Texas [PDF-1.5MB], all other states [PDF-1.8MB])
- Low minimum monthly payments.
- Initial 10-year term, with an additional 15-year term to repay.
- No application fees.
- Tax advantaged — Interest on home equity lines of credit may be tax-deductible, reducing your tax burden. Consult a tax advisor for information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.
Home Equity Rate Discount
ACT NOW! State Farm Bank is now offering an introductory APR of 3.24% for 12 months on a home equity line of credit2!
After the expiration of the intro period, the APR is variable and will be determined by the current prime rate published in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin. These APRs range from 4.75% to 6.24%. The maximum APR that may be imposed is 21.000% and the minimum is 4.000%.
2 For home equity lines of credit and loans, State Farm Bank will cover certain third party closing fees, such as appraisal, title search, credit report and flood determination. The margin you qualify for is based on a full underwriting review. If you payoff and close the account within 36 months, an early closure fee may be assessed up to $500 of bona-fide third party charges paid on your behalf by State Farm Bank. For lines of credit, the annual fee of $65.00 is waived the first year.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.