State Farm Bank® Mortgage Guide
Whether you have a new or existing mortgage, this handy guide will equip you with the information and resources you'll need along the way. Have a home equity loan or line of credit? Please visit the home equity section for additional information.
Choosing Your Payment Method
State Farm Bank offers you a choice of five payment methods, so you can select the option that works best for you!
- Setting up ACH Payments:
Please call 866-227-4384 to request an ACH enrollment form. Return your completed form by fax to 609-718-4600, or mail to:
State Farm Bank, F.S.B.
P.O. Box 77417
Ewing, NJ 08628
- Interactive Voice Response Unit (IVR): Remit your payment using our free automated telephone system at 866-430-9683; or
- Speak with a Representative: Complete your payment with assistance from a live State Farm Bank representative* at
*Fee applies; free for State Farm Bank checking and money market customers.
Please note that biweekly payments are unavailable at this time.
Getting Help in Times of Need
- Hazard Insurance Claim: If your home has been damaged and you have filed an insurance claim, you can get assistance with the process, including instructions on disbursing funds. Simply call 877-909-0427 to get started.
- Loss Mitigation/ Financial Hardship: Occasionally, circumstances arise that may impact a person's ability to make monthly mortgage payments. If you find yourself in one of these situations, please call 866-227-4384 to confidentially discuss your account and potential options for resolving the issue.
Requesting Information for Periodic Needs
- Payoff Request: To request a written or verbal payoff on your mortgage loan, you can call 877-772-9633.
- e-Docs: Login to access your mortgage account and enroll in this free service to start receiving electronic billing statements and other documents.
Please call 866-227-4384 for any of the following:
- Escrow Analysis: If you have any questions about your escrow account.
- Year-End Statement Inquiries: Your year-end Mortgage Interest Form 1098, property tax and insurance information is located in your regular monthly statement mailed to you each January.
- Amortization Schedule: If you have questions or would like to request a copy of your amortization schedule.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM): To obtain information on when your ARM loan will adjust and what takes place.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI): PMI may be removed upon your request if you meet specific guidelines for approval.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service.