State Farm Bank® Mortgage Guide
Whether you have a new or existing mortgage, this handy guide will equip you with the information and resources you'll need along the way. Have a home equity loan or line of credit? Please visit the home equity section for additional information.
Choosing Your Payment Method
State Farm Bank offers you a choice of five payment methods, so you can select the option that works best for you!
- Setting up ACH Payments:
Please call 866-227-4384 to request an ACH enrollment form. Return your completed form by fax to 609-718-4600, or mail to:
State Farm Bank, F.S.B.
P.O. Box 77417
Ewing, NJ 08628
- Interactive Voice Response Unit (IVR): Remit your payment using our free automated telephone system at 866-430-9683; or
- Speak with a Representative: Complete your payment with assistance from a live State Farm Bank representative* at
*Fee applies; free for State Farm Bank checking and money market customers.
Please note that biweekly payments are unavailable at this time.
Getting Help in Times of Need
- Hazard Insurance Claim: If your home has been damaged and you have filed an insurance claim, you can get assistance with the process, including instructions on disbursing funds. Simply call 877-909-0427 to get started.
- Loss Mitigation/ Financial Hardship: Occasionally, circumstances arise that may impact a person's ability to make monthly mortgage payments. If you find yourself in one of these situations, please call 866-227-4384 to confidentially discuss your account and potential options for resolving the issue.
Requesting Information for Periodic Needs
- Payoff Request: To request a written or verbal payoff on your mortgage loan, you can call 877-772-9633.
- e-Docs: Login to access your mortgage account and enroll in this free service to start receiving electronic billing statements and other documents.
Please call 866-227-4384 for any of the following:
- Escrow Analysis: If you have any questions about your escrow account.
- Year-End Statement Inquiries: Your year-end Mortgage Interest Form 1098, property tax and insurance information is located in your regular monthly statement mailed to you each January.
- Amortization Schedule: If you have questions or would like to request a copy of your amortization schedule.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM): To obtain information on when your ARM loan will adjust and what takes place.
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI): PMI may be removed upon your request if you meet specific guidelines for approval.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.