Car Loans and Rates From State Farm Bank
It's all right here. New car loans, used car loans, and auto loan refinancing. Grab competitive annual percentage rates and 24/7 online account access with State Farm Bank and you're ready to roll.
Find an Agent
- Purchase or refinance a new/used car, SUV or light truck.
- No application fees.
- Payoff Protector1, which in case of a total loss can help you avoid making principal payments on a car you no longer own.
To get personalized Car Loan rates go to State Farm Bank Get Rates.
- Minimum loan amount is $5,000, maximum $250,000.
- APRs may vary based on loan characteristics, credit history and other factors.2
- A pre-payment penalty of $100 will apply when the loan is paid in full within the first 12 months.
- Mileage restrictions: 150,000 miles maximum or driven more than 50,000 miles per vehicle year.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age. The lending policy of State Farm Bank permits financing only to persons who are at least 18.
- The individual(s) on the application must have a Social Security Number (SSN), Tax Identification Number (TIN), or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
1 Payoff Protector is not an insurance product. Subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions of the Payoff Protector provision in your State Farm Bank Promissory Note and Security Agreement. If your vehicle is determined to be a total loss before the loan is paid off, State Farm Bank will cancel the difference between the insurance payout and the unpaid principal balance due on the loan. Certain restrictions apply. For example, your loan must be in good standing. You also will be required to continue to make your monthly loan payments until your insurance claim is settled in order for Payoff Protector to apply.
2 To qualify and receive the additional annual percentage rate (APR) reduction, monthly electronic automatic payments must be set up from a funded State Farm Bank Checking, Money Market or Savings account at loan origination. Rates may increase after origination if customer no longer qualifies for APR reduction.
3 To qualify and receive the annual percentage rate discount, monthly electronic automatic payments must be set up from a funded State Farm Bank Checking, Money Market or Savings account at loan origination. Rates may increase after origination if customer no longer qualifies for interest rate reduction.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois (Bank), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.