Manage Your Online Banking Features
Online banking allows you to conveniently access your account. See all the ways you can get connected to manage your online bank account. Log in or register now to access all the below features for your account(s).
Access your account anytime. Anywhere.
Check your balance. Pay bills. Deposit checks. And more.
Download the State Farm mobile app
Pay and Manage Your Bills with Our Simple Features
- Smart calendar – see how quickly a payee can receive your payment
- Pay someone – select your payee from a list of established payees or create your own
- View, print and file bills – retain your bill payment records in one reliable location
- Payment options – set up manual or automatic payments to specific payees
- Payment activity – view past or pending payments and create bill payment reports
- Expedited payment – send an overnight check for next day payment. Learn more about State Farm Bank® Expedited Bill Pay Terms and Conditions.
- Frequently Asked Bill Pay Questions:
- Which accounts can I use to pay bills?
- When will my eBills begin?
- Will my bill payment be sent electronically or by paper check?
Anytime, anywhere, you can transfer money between your accounts or send money to someone else. Your money is always where you want it to be. Refer to the Transferred Funds Availability Schedule for information on when funds will be available.
You can transfer money to and from your accounts at State Farm Bank or other institutions.
Make a Deposit
Our bank certified agent offices are not bank branches and cannot accept deposits. They are happy to provide pre-addressed, postage-paid envelopes for your deposits.
Open New Accounts Quickly
Opening a new account is quick and easy. Transfer money from your existing account for the opening deposit.
Join the Conversation
We want to know how we're doing. Send us feedback, find us on social media, and more!
We want to know what you think. Find out how to join the conversation.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois ("Bank"), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com® or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or do not use your voice to communicate, you may contact us via 711 or other relay services. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm Agent.