Welcome to the State Farm Bank® Security Center
State Farm Bank takes your online security very seriously. Here in the Bank Security Center, you can learn how we actively work to keep all your personal information and data safe, and how you can take steps to protect yourself from identity theft, fraud, and online scams.
Report a Security Issue
- State Farm™ uses 128 bit encryption technology to keep your personal information private.
- Knowledge Based Authentication (KBA) is used as a part of our customer verification process.
- We use an industry-leading provider who specializes in identity verification for companies, healthcare and government entities.
- Verification questions are generated randomly during each customer interaction, making it impossible to determine which questions will be presented in a quiz.
- The provider pulls answers for the verification questions from a wide variety of customer information databases, but not from State Farm customers' personal information.
- This approach has become a best practice in the industry and will help to keep your information safer from those who might want to illegally access it or use it for fraudulent purposes.
- If your State Farm Bank® Visa® Credit or Debit card is lost or stolen, call us immediately, toll-free:
- For debit cards, 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). If you are outside the United States, call us collect at 309-994-6170.
- For credit cards, 877-SF4-VISA (877-734-8472). If you are outside the United States, call us collect at 706-644-0852.
***Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS).
- For more information on how to dispute a charge, please see How do I Dispute a Charge?
- Visa Zero Fraud Liability: You are not responsible for unauthorized transactions processed through the Visa network on your State Farm Bank® Visa® Credit or Debit card.
***Does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholder must promptly notify State Farm Bank of suspected fraudulent transactions.
- State Farm Bank monitors your account for unusual or fraudulent activity and has procedures in place to contact you whenever this type of activity is identified.
- To help prevent unauthorized account usage, your online session will time out after 15 minutes of inactivity. If time out occurs, you must log back into your account.
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.
State Farm Bank, F.S.B., Bloomington, Illinois (Bank), is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. NMLS ID 139716. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and may be subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. The Bank encourages any interested individual(s) to submit an application for any product(s) offered by the Bank. We also encourage you to obtain information regarding the Bank's underwriting standards for each type of credit or service offered by visiting statefarm.com or by contacting the Bank at 877-SF4-BANK (877-734-2265). Callers who are hearing or speech impaired should dial 711 or use a preferred Telecommunications Relay Service. To apply for a Bank product, you may also see your participating State Farm agent.