It's that simple.
Save up to 50%1 with Drive Safe & Save
Our Drive Safe & Save discount program is one more way we help you save on vehicle insurance. How much you drive determines the size of your discount, and good drivers can get even more2.
If you'd like to know more about Drive Safe & Save, call us at 855-976-6928.
Enroll in Drive Safe & Save
Saving is as easy as 1-2-3.
Step 1: Check Eligibility
If you're a State Farm policyholder:
- Confirm your vehicle is equipped with OnStar or SYNC.
- If not, you can still participate with:
Not a current customer? Get a quote today.
Step 2: Enroll
Once you complete Step 1, simply:
- Log in to your State Farm account.
- Or, call your State Farm agent and enroll over the phone.
Step 3: Start Saving
Once you enroll:
- You'll automatically receive an initial discount of up to 5%1 on your premium.
- Your driving mileage will be assessed every renewal period to make sure you're getting the best discount possible – as much as 50%1.
Drive Safe & Save Discount FAQs
Drive Safe & Save collects mileage and, in some cases, basic driving characteristics, but we only use this information to calculate your discount. However, if you currently receive a premium reduction for low estimated annual mileage (under 7,500 miles annually for personal use) and your vehicle is actually driven more than that, your premium may increase at a future policy renewal period. Please contact your State Farm agent if you have further questions or for more information.
Find an Agent
Your Drive Safe & Save Account
Manage your account
Bundle To Save More
Personal service and discounts up to 40%. No wonder more drivers trust State Farm.
1 Availability and discounts may vary by state and coverages selected. In Maryland, only mileage information is used in discount calculation. A discount may not be available in California and North Carolina, depending on individual facts and circumstances.
2 In some cases, how you drive determines how much discount you may receive.