Farm Property Insurance Helps You Protect Your Country Home

Farm property insurance may be right for you if you own or rent a farm premises, but do not live there. This farm insurance provides Farm/Ranch coverages when your Personal/Household coverages are provided by another type of policy.

Find an Agent

Farm Coverages

Scheduled Farm Personal Property - Coverage D

Protects only the Farm Personal Property (such as farm machinery, grain, livestock, farm tools, etc) that you specifically describe in the policy schedule. Coverage is for Specified Perils.

Loss Settlement Provision is Actual Cash Value.

Liability Coverages

Other Products and Services Designed to Meet Your Needs


To learn more about available Farm/Ranch insurance coverage or to get a quote contact a State Farm® agent.

This coverage is only available, subject to eligibility requirements, in the following states and province: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Ontario, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

This information contains only a general description of coverages and is not a contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.

*Equipment breakdown is as an optional Home and Farm coverage in all farm writing states except California and Louisiana.