Builders Risk Insurance
Help Protect Your Investment with Builders Risk Insurance
Builders risk insurance helps protect your property and your investment from the ground up. Whether you are building a new residential complex or a business building, we can help. At State Farm™, we know your building is also a source of income and we are committed to helping you find a policy that is best for you.
Find an Agent
Here are some customizable features designed to help address your builders risk insurance needs:
- Building Coverage – Helps cover the building and structures at the described premises including: Garages, storage buildings, swimming pools, fences, retaining walls, both completed additions and additions under construction and other appurtenant structures. Building coverage also includes owned personal property used to maintain or service the building and premises.
- Comprehensive General Liability – To help protect the insured against legal liability caused by bodily injury, property damage, personal injury, and advertising injury to others.
- Equipment Breakdown – Provides coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Ordinance and Law – Covers the increased cost to repair or rebuild due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damage buildings caused by an insured loss.
- Identity Restoration – Coverage for the chance you, the business owner, become a victim of identity theft.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.