Personal Service Insurance
Hair Salon, Day Spa, and Barber Policy
As a business owner, you need insurance coverage tailored to your line of work. Whether you own a Hair Salon, or rent a chair in one, or have a Day Spa or Barber Shop, we can help find the coverage that fits your needs. You'll have the property and liability protection that you feel is right for you because a State Farm® agent can help customize your coverage.
Find an Agent
There are many distinctive features available in the Hair Salon, Day Spa, and Barber Policy:
- Property – To protect your business building(s), contents, and equipment from a covered accidental direct physical loss.
- General Liability – To protect yourself financially against costly claims and lawsuits covered under the policy.
- Loss of Income – Covers the actual loss of business income caused by a suspension of operations because of covered accidental direct physical loss to the insured premises, including any extra expense incurred to the extent it minimizes the loss of income.
- Barber, Cosmetologists, and Estheticians Professional Liability – To protect yourself financially against costly claims and lawsuits arising from the services that you provide to customers.
- Computer Property – Provides broad coverage, with certain exclusions, for computer equipment used in your business operations, including computers, computer peripherals, computer cables, and software.
- Equipment Breakdown – Provides coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, and artificially generated current damaging covered equipment.
- Utility Interruption Loss of Income – Coverage for loss of income caused by the necessary suspension of your business due to failure of communications, water, natural gas, or electrical service to the premises.
Customize Your Coverage
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured's legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured's employees.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Professional Liability insurance is available through State Farm for a limited number of professions. The coverages described in this material are not related to professional liability insurance.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in Rhode Island.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.