Get the Coverage Your Religious Organization Deserves
Just think what your Religious Organization means to your congregation. It's much more than their place of worship – it's the center of their community. And if the unexpected strikes, they trust that their organization will have a reliable insurance plan to make things right again.
State Farm® has the financial strength to deliver on its promises, and our agents are committed to serving your Religious Organization's unique needs.
Find an Agent
State Farm Religious Organization Coverage Form features:
- Property – Covers a wide range of property from buildings to furnishings, such as the main house of worship and other structures, landscaping, and business personal property.
- Liability – Coverage for legal liability caused by property damage, personal and advertising injury, or bodily injury due to activities involving your Religious Organization.
- Backup of Sewer or Drain – Protection against accidental direct physical loss losses to Business Personal Property at the premises described in the policy caused by water which backs up from a sewer or drain located inside the interior of the structure.
- Employee Dishonesty – Provides coverage for direct physical loss to business personal property including money and securities resulting from dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Computer Property – Coverages for computer equipment used in the business operation.
- Money and Securities – Covers against loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, or destruction from described premises, a bank or savings institution, while being conveyed by a messenger or armored auto or within the residence of a messenger.
- Signs – Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to signs attached to buildings (whether indoor or outdoor) and to outdoor signs not attached to buildings at the described premises owned by you or in your care, custody or control.
- Valuable Papers and Records – Coverage for the cost to research, replace, or restore the lost information on valuable papers and records caused by an insured loss.
Customize Your Coverage
You may also consider adding any of these coverages to complement your policy:
- Cemetery Professional Liability – Coverage for legal liability resulting from bodily injury, property damage, personal and advertising injury liability caused by an occurrence arising out of cemetery operations.
- Clergy Counseling Professional Liability – Coverage for insured's legal obligations for damages from acts, errors, or omissions arising out of counseling activities.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Coverages work together to help your religious organization get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the organization, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Directors, Officers, and Trustees Liability – Coverage for the religious organization and its directors, officers, trustees, and committee members for damage arising from negligent acts, errors, omissions or breach of duty committed by the directors, officers, trustees or committee members.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured's legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured's employees.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI
Religious Organization Coverage is not available in MA, RI, or FL.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.