Vehicles with Confidence
Quote Commercial Auto Insurance Today
You want to have confidence in your commercial auto insurance. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company makes it easy with auto insurance coverage you need for your business vehicles, and you can count on us to be there for you during a claim. Talk to your State Farm® agent about a commercial auto insurance quote.
Find an Agent
Big Protection for Your Business Autos
Whether you use your own car or a fleet of pickups or box trucks to get the job done, we offer the protection — liability, personal injury/medical, comprehensive, and collision coverage and more — to keep your business moving forward. Plus, if your employees use their own vehicles to perform deliveries, make sales visits, or run errands for your business, you could be liable for any accidents they cause.
We have the commercial auto insurance to help meet your needs. Your State Farm agent can help you determine what deductible amounts and coverage limits best fit your situation and provide commercial auto insurance quotes. We can help with your other business needs, too. Trust State Farm for property and liability, workers compensation, health, life, and specialty insurance, as well as retirement plans.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: Help pays damages due to bodily injury to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also help pays your defense and court costs.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: Help pays damages due to property damage to others for which you are responsible. If you are sued, it also help pays your defense and court costs.
- Personal Injury/Medical Payments Coverage: Helps pay reasonable and necessary medical and funeral expenses for covered persons.
- Collision Coverage: Help pays for a covered auto that is damaged by collision with another object or by upset. Coverage is subject to a deductible.
- Comprehensive Coverage: Helps pay for loss of or damage to an insured vehicle, not caused by a collision or vehicle rollover. Coverage may be subject to a deductible.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists Coverage: Help pays for injuries, and in some circumstances property damage, when you are involved in an accident with another person who is uninsured or does not have sufficient liability insurance. You'd be surprised how many people only carry minimum limits. Would you like to have the same coverage for yourself that you are providing the other person?
- How much liability coverage do you need? No one can predict exactly how much you would have to pay if you or an employee were to cause an accident. Only you can decide how much protection you need so ask yourself how you would pay for any damages exceeding your coverage limits. The higher the limits on your commercial auto insurance, the more likely your policy will be able to pay all of the damages.
- What amount of a covered loss are you willing to pay? A deductible is the portion of a covered loss that is your responsibility. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would need to pay $500 of the covered loss. Deductibles apply to both Collision and Comprehensive coverages.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of commercial auto insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.