Find the Resources You Need for Workers' Compensation Claims Here
Contact your State Farm® agent with questions about workers' compensation, or to start the claims process.
If an Employee is Injured
- Refer to the claims kit that came with your policy, which provides information on how to mail, fax, or call in the claim.
- Gather the facts: employee's name, social security number, a description of the accident, and a description of the injury.
- Contact us using a state-specific Workers' Compensation toll-free number.
- You will receive a claim number from us for future reference of the claim.
- Medical and disability benefits are payable as determined by state laws.
- Check with your agent or claim representative for complete details.
This is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.