Condo Insurance Coverage
What's Not Covered?
A Condo Unit Owners policy from State Farm® provides comprehensive coverage, but it does not provide coverage for every loss.
Examples of losses not insured include, but are not limited to:
- Water damage caused by flood or underground water
- Earth movement including earthquake and mudslide
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination or nuclear hazard
- Damage caused by birds, rodents, insects or domestic animals
While the Condo Insurance Policy provides personal liability coverage, it does not provide coverage for every loss for which you may be liable.
Examples of exclusions include, but are not limited to:
- Bodily injury or property damage that is expected or intended by the insured
- Business activities
- Providing or not providing professional services
- Ownership, operation, use or maintenance of aircraft, motor vehicles and certain watercraft
Get a Quote
This content is only a general description of coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and any endorsements.