Home And Property
Protect Your Rental Property and Yourself

You've got a lot invested in your rental property. Not just your money, but your time. And since an ordinary condo unitowners or homeowners policy won't cover you, you should consider the specific protection of either our Rental Dwelling Policy or our Rental Condo Unitowners Policy. They're created to protect your valuable property, shield you from liability claims, even provide lost rental income if your property is too damaged to rent due to a covered loss.

Find an Agent

Rental Dwelling Policy

If you own a rental property, you should consider this protection. Learn more about Rental Homes

We also have options if you own a rental home with more than 2 units. Learn more about landlord insurance

Rental Condo Unitowners Policy

Renting out your condo?  This protection is specifically designed for you.

Learn More about Rental Condo Unitowners

Rentalutions - Software for Landlords*

Find Tenants | Screen Tenants | Sign Leases | Collect Rent
Get Started for free now.


Actual annual premiums will vary depending on coverages selected, amounts of coverage, deductibles, and other factors. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. This is only a general description of coverage and not a statement of contract. Coverage is subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.

State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
Bloomington, IL

State Farm General Insurance Company
Bloomington, IL

State Farm Florida Insurance Company
Winter Haven, FL

State Farm Lloyds
Richardson, TX