Home & Property Insurance

Whether you own or rent, live in a two-story house or high-rise condo, your home and its contents are likely among your biggest investments. Make sure they're protected with home property insurance from State Farm®. Our home property insurance coverage is packaged with liability protection, backed by one of the world's largest claims networks, and available with a variety of great discounts to fit your budget.

Get a Quote

Continue a saved quote

What is It?

Property and liability insurance protects your home and personal property from loss. It includes medical payments coverage in case someone gets hurt on your property, which helps protect your assets if you're found liable. We offer home property insurance for:

We also offer property and liability coverage for farms and ranches and small business owners, as well as home or condo associations, apartment buildings, and other commercial buildings with tenant-occupied units.

Who Needs It?

It's not just about protecting yourself from the unexpected. When you buy a house, condo unit, or manufactured home, your lender typically requires home property insurance to cover risk. Many condo associations also require property and liability coverage for condo units and apartments. It makes sense to be proactive and get coverage at a price you can afford. Your State Farm agent can help you identify your needs and choose the home property insurance policy to meet them.

Home Monitoring

Home automation and security puts you in control of your home and alerts you of potential risks.

Learn more about home monitoring systems

Find an Agent


Not all products listed above are available in all states. This information contains only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. Exclusions and limitations may apply. All coverages are subject to all policy provisions and applicable endorsements.