Renting Out Your Condo Was the Right Move. So Is This Coverage.
Find an Agent Near You
Take a Closer Look at our Rental Condo Unitowners Policy
The State Farm Rental Condo Unitowners Policy covers accidental, direct physical loss to your condo unit and your personal property located there, based upon the coverage provided by your policy.
This policy may help with the following coverages:
- Building Property Coverage: This includes the features of your unit that are your responsibility to insure, which may include items such as wall finishes, floor coverings, fixtures, alterations and appliances.
- Personal Property Coverage: To pay for covered losses to your property located at your condo unit. This includes furniture and other personal property rented with or used to maintain the unit.
- Loss of Rents Coverage: To reimburse you for fair rental value lost if your condo unit is damaged by an insured loss that causes the property to be uninhabitable.
- Liability Coverage: To protect yourself financially against costly liability lawsuits.
Although our Rental Condo Unitowners Policy is comprehensive, it does not provide coverage for every loss. Examples of losses not covered include, but are not limited to:
- Water damage caused by flood or underground water.
- Earth movement including earthquake and landslide.
- Damage caused by settling, deterioration, contamination or nuclear hazard.
- Damage caused by wear and tear, insects, birds or rodents.
Home Alert Discounts
You may qualify for insurance discounts if you install fire, smoke, or burglar alarms or any other home monitoring system. If you're considering the purchase of a home monitoring or home automation system, check out our special offers for State Farm customers.
The amount of coverage on your unit is automatically adjusted to help keep pace with inflation.
Loss Assessment Coverage
Covers your share of any assessment against all unit owners because of property damage due to an insured loss, liability, personal injury or illegal discrimination.
Actual annual premiums will vary depending on coverages selected, amounts of coverage, deductibles, and other factors. Details of coverage or limits vary in some states. This is only a general description of coverage and not a statement of contract. Coverage is subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
*The products and services offered are offered by Avail. State Farm does not warrant the merchantability, fitness, or quality of the products and services offered by Avail.
State Farm Fire and Casualty Company
State Farm General Insurance Company
State Farm Florida Insurance Company
Winter Haven, FL
State Farm Lloyds