Help protect your motorhome, truck or van camper.
Three ways to get a quick
RV insurance quote
Call 833-322-1987 Call 833-322-1987
Motorhome insurance or travel/camping trailer insurance?
Not sure which to pick? It’s easy with State Farm®. Choose motorhome insurance if what’s to be insured is driven.
Choose travel/camping trailer insurance if what’s to be insured is towed.
What sets State Farm
RV Insurance apart
What sets State Farm RV Insurance apart
- You get personalized service from any one of our 19,000 agents nationwide.
- You get the same reliable service from the largest auto insurance provider in the U.S.1
- You get your claim handled promptly and reliably.
- You may be eligible for 24/7 roadside assistance coverage.
What RV insurance covers
Insure your recreational vehicle — or truck and van camper — against damage and loss caused by common risks, such as fire, storms, theft and collision. Property covered can vary, so what coverages are available?
- Bodily injury to someone else or property damage that you accidentally caused while driving your motorhome
- Bodily injury to yourself because of an accident with an uninsured motor vehicle
- Damage to your motorhome caused by an accident
- Theft, fire, vandalism and other losses even while your RV is in storage
- Emergency Road Service in the event of a breakdown while traveling in your motorhome
For a quote, call 833-322-1987833-322-1987
Covering what’s inside your motorhome
Items such as jewelry, cameras, bicycles, fishing equipment, golf clubs, and even the things that make your motorhome feel like home may need extra protection. Ensure they’re also covered beyond your motorhome policy.
File or track a claim
You can file a claim or check the status of an existing claim.
Different needs? We’ve got you for recreational vehicle insurance
Motorhome insurance resources
Here’s a supply to-do list before you set out for adventure.
What to know before buying an RV
Find answers to common questions about the process.
Paying attention to cleaning, protecting and inspecting your RV ‘s roof.
How to prepare your RV for a hurricane
Ways to be ready if an ill wind blows.
1 Ranking and data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, based on direct premiums written as of 2021.
This is only a general description of available coverages and is not a statement of contract. All coverages are subject to policy provisions and applicable endorsements. For further information, see your State Farm agent.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
State Farm Indemnity Company
State Farm County Mutual Insurance Company of Texas