Dry Cleaners Insurance Coverage
Take Care of Business with Dry Cleaners and Laundry Service Insurance
Your customers entrust you with their favorite clothes and depend on your care and quality of service. Talk to a State Farm® agent to find the coverage that meets your needs.
Find an Agent
There are many features available in the Dry Cleaning and Laundering Insurance Policy. Some of these include:
- Property – Protect your business buildings and other structures, business personal property, and equipment from covered accidental direct physical loss.
- Business Liability – Liability Insurance which may provide financial protection against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Loss of Income – Protection in case your operations are suspended due to a covered loss.
- Property of Others – May provide coverage for property of others that is in your care, custody, and control at your business location.
- Employee Dishonesty - Provides coverage against direct physical loss of business personal property, including money and securities, caused by dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Equipment Breakdown – May provide coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Computer Property – Coverage for computer equipment used in the business operation.
Customize Your Coverage
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Coverages work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
For complete details of our business insurance policies, please contact your State Farm agent.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.