Protect the Strength of Your Business with Office Insurance from State Farm®
Office insurance from State Farm provides coverage to help your small business through a variety of challenging situations, such as if:
- Your office was destroyed by fire or vandalism
- A customer brought a lawsuit against you
- A business had to shut down depriving you of income
- Your business documents were lost or destroyed
For complete details of our small office insurance policies, please contact your State Farm agent.
Find an Agent
There are several distinctive features available in the office insurance policy, including:
- Coverage for your business property such as buildings and other structures, inventory, property in transit, and much more.
- Comprehensive general liability – Small office insurance that protects your business against costly claims and lawsuits.
- Loss of Income – Protection in case you must close your business because of a covered loss
- Accounts Receivable – Covers loss of monies due to you that are uncollectible because of damage to accounts receivable records.
- Back up of Sewer and Drain – Provides coverage for accidental direct physical loss to business personal property at your location.
- Computer Property – Coverage for computer equipment used in the business operation.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Coverages work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Employee dishonesty – Covers direct physical loss of business personal property including money and securities caused by dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Equipment Breakdown – Provides coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Money & Securities – Covers the loss of business money and securities caused by theft, disappearance, or destruction from described premises, a bank or savings institution, while being conveyed by a messenger or armored auto or within the residence of a messenger.
- Signs – Covers accidental direct physical loss to signs attached to buildings (whether indoor or outdoor) and to outdoor signs not attached to buildings at the described premises owned by you or in your care, custody or control.
- Utility Interruption – Provides loss of income coverage due to failure of communications, water, natural gas or electrical service to your insured premises for more than eight consecutive hours. See policy provisions.
- Valuable Papers and Records – Covers the cost to research, replace, or restore the lost information on valuable papers and records caused by an insured loss.
Start a Claim
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all businesses and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in NY, CA, FL, or RI.