Auto Estimatics Appraiser
Do you thrive in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment? Do you have a keen focus on problem solving and accountability? Enjoy helping people in need? Enjoy auto repairs and collision estimating? Find it easy to build rapport with others? If so...take a closer look at State Farm and our current Estimatics opportunities across the country.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
Flexible schedules, paid training, job coaching, professional development, mentoring and comprehensive benefits options (eligibility may vary).
- In Office: Phoenix, Arizona; Columbia, Missouri; Concordville, Pennsylvania
- Field: Across the United States
Auto Estimatics Appraiser (In-Office)
- Use estimating systems to evaluate/prepare competitive auto repair estimates.
- Use estimating vendor tools and proprietary computer systems.
- Apply knowledge of market value and other factors affecting reparability issues.
- Refer information on possible vehicle total loss claims to the appropriate contact.
- Evaluate auto repair bid content and photo documentation, vehicle damage, causation issues, and potential suspicious loss indicators.
- Work in an in-office, centralized environment.
Auto Estimatics Appraiser (Field)
- Prepare estimates that accurately assess vehicle damage using computerized estimating equipment.
- Identify and communicate reparability issues and vehicle condition on potential total loss claims.
- May communicate repair estimate information to claim leadership, claim handlers, customers, agents, and repair facilities.
- May review estimates and supplemental vehicle damage requests submitted by repair facilities.
Interested in learning more? Search and Apply today!
- Click the Search and Apply Now button
- Select job family Claims/Underwriting/Insurance
- Enter keyword Estimatics
- Enter a Job Opening Id if available