Customer Care Support Center Representative
The Customer Care Center (CCC) partners with our State Farm® agency force to create a consistent experience for customers regardless of how or when they interact with State Farm. The CCC Support Center is a technical solution center providing 24 hour a day support to more than 100,000 State Farm associates located in Operations Centers, Claim Offices, Agents' Offices, Hubs and Corporate Headquarters.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
A Peek at What Our Customer Care Support Center Representatives Do
- Talk on the phone to internal associates
- Provide first-level helpdesk support for hardware, software, procedures and password resets via the telephone and/or the intranet
- Diagnose and document customer's technical and "How To" problems and resolve or assign problems to the appropriate areas
- Educate customers on how to avoid future related problems
- Demonstrate knowledge of procedures, processes, tools, and systems
- Keep abreast of technological changes pertinent to their job responsibilities
- Help resolve the business partner's issue as quickly as possible
- Utilize computer technology, while on the phone, to access online
- Ability to provide remarkable customer service in all interactions
- Ability to multi-task by managing phone calls while efficiently navigating between multiple computer screens
- Ability to problem solve while remaining empathetic
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
Other Things to Know
- Work standard and non-standard shifts, including weekends, holidays, and evenings (shifts are scheduled using Workforce Management)
- Complete a paid training program to learn about policies, procedures, software and hardware specific to the State Farm environment
- Receive continuous on-the-job coaching and training
Customer Care Center Locations
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Irving, Texas
- Tempe, Arizona
Interested in learning more? Search and Apply today!
Here's what our employees are saying
"The Support Center is a great department to be in to learn about the new technologies State Farm implements to reach our goal of being Remarkable."
"I really like that there are plenty of different resources to help you on a call. From Peer Assist to knowledge base, there are plenty of tools."