State Farm® Payment Plan Account Representative
State Farm takes pride in its ability to care for and protect its customers when the unexpected occurs. It's that same sense of service which helps us create innovations in the benefits we offer – such as the State Farm Payment Plan (SFPP), which provides flexible billing and payment options for our growing number of policyholders. Payment Plan Account Representatives provide knowledgeable support to State Farm agents and policyholders by servicing our billing and payment plans. Payment Plan Account Representatives are a valuable asset in improving the customer experience.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
A Peek at What Payment Plan Account Representatives Do
- Work as a liaison between State Farm agent offices, policyholders and departments to determine customer needs and resolve account issues
- Research and analyze billing notices, verbally or in writing
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of processes, policy types, standards, and codes as it relates to billing
- Spend the majority of their work day on the telephone
- Set up and manage new and existing accounts
- Perform routine and complex maintenance of SFPP accounts
- Review and handle insurance policy changes and transfers
- Use judgment, reasoning, and critical thinking to assist customers
- Successful Payment Plan Account Representatives must possess strong analytical and research skills in order to problem-solve and meet customer expectations.
Other Things to Know
- Work with other SFPP offices in an effort to review and improve SFPP policies and procedures
- Understand how state and federal laws impact the billing process
- Maintain a positive image of State Farm and SFPP through interaction and relationship building with our customers
- Complete a training program that rotates between classroom and on-the-job experience to learn policies and procedures
State Farm Payment Plan (SFPP) Locations
- Birmingham, Alabama
- Jacksonville, Florida
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Interested in learning more? Search and Apply today!
Here's what our employees are saying
"SFPP is a fast-paced and rewarding job. Once the caller's concerns have been resolved, the reward is the satisfaction of knowing that you created a solid relationship with our agency partners and the customer."