Sales Support Careers
You're good with people. You enjoy sales, training, and working with agents to help find solutions to customers' insurance and financial needs. Opportunities to use your sales experience and background to support our vast network of independent agents are found in a variety of departments at State Farm™. It's vital work--we'd like you to consider joining the team.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
Teams across the enterprise work to help meet the needs of our customers by supporting State Farm agents and their leaders in the field. State Farm agents are independent contractors who work every day to meet the needs of millions of State Farm customers across North America. As the face of State Farm in local communities, our agent force is at the center of what we do.
And what we do includes whatever it takes to provide tools and technology for 18,000-plus State Farm agents, from day-to-day operations to planning conferences, conventions, and special events. Some of our Agency Operations & Sales Support business areas include:
Executes plans to best attract, prepare and retain quality State Farm agency interns. Our goal is to have a deep pool of high-quality, State Farm agent candidates to achieve success and grow State Farm.
- Agency Recruiters work in both virtual and local community environments to recruit qualified candidates for State Farm independent contractor agent positions. They communicate all aspects of the agency opportunity with potential candidates and work closely with agency field leadership throughout the candidate review and identification process.
- Agency Career Track Specialists provide support to individuals who are in the process of being considered for State Farm independent contractor agent opportunities. They act as a candidate liaison with our agency field leadership team, including Sales Leaders and VP-Agency/Sales.
- Agency Recruiting Analysts provide support for all components of the Agency Recruiting department, including agency placement and planning, policies and procedures, technology, tools and reports.
Agency Field Services
Delivers sales, systems and technology training to State Farm agents and their team members in one-on-one, group and virtual environments to support the agent's business needs.
- Agency Field Specialists (AFS) support the activation and adoption of technology rollouts to our independent contractor State Farm agency force. They work with agents to incorporate technologies into their sales process and daily activities. AFSs are mobile workers and are required to be in the field daily supporting an assigned territory of State Farm agents.
Agency Sales Resources
Assists agency partners and the enterprise achieve organizational goals through shared services supporting State Farm agents and agency field leadership.
- Agency Sales Resources Technicians provide professional support to State Farm Agents, agent's staff and other agency support areas in regard to contract, compensation, policy assignments, and other areas.
- Centralized Administrative Support perform administrative tasks for an assigned Sales Leader or Agency Administration Leader group. Support includes appointment scheduling, meeting arrangements, communication preparation, supply ordering and other administrative duties.
Agency Training & Delivery
Delivers sales-product/technology training that drives speed to performance, supports business results, and positions agent interns, agents, team members, and agency field leadership to provide State Farm customers a remarkable experience each and every time. Enables our agency force to better perform their jobs today while developing them for tomorrow's opportunities.
- Agency Training Specialists facilitate and deliver training to provide exceptional product line training to State Farm agents in the field.
Interested in learning more? Search and Apply today!
Find all of our current Sales Support job openings by selecting job family Claims/Underwriting/Insurance and/or entering keywords sales, agency or agent in your Job Search.