IT Infrastructure Analyst
Implement and integrate for maximum impact. As an IT Infrastructure Analyst, you're responsible for the technical foundation and structural support required to deliver and operate business solutions for the State Farm™ Enterprise.
Search Jobs and Apply Now
IT Infrastructure Analyst Responsibilities
- Implement, integrate and support State Farm infrastructure with technical applications and related vendor software/hardware
- Perform research on infrastructure technologies and tools; design and implement infrastructure architecture; implement, and upgrade products
- Maintain the integrity of the infrastructure through product selection and development, and for understanding and managing the infrastructure, performance and stability
- Develop and implement infrastructure policies, strategies, guidelines, standards and procedures
- Follow established procedures to document, resolve and/or escalate business partner incidents
IT Infrastructure Analyst Specialties
Provides technical support and guidance for particular application environment by understanding the business environment and customer expectations. Provides test environment that allows the level of testing needed in order to maintain the integrity and stability of the production environment. Helps forecast environment needs and develops recommendations for environment support and enhancements.